wee surveyPosted by porknbeans on 2006.07.19 at 11:20
1. Do the God and Goddesses of Wicca actually exist?
2. If they actually exist, how do you know they exist?
3. If you're tradition contradicts the tradition of another Wiccan, can they both be objectively true?
4. How do you feel about believe in the religion to you desires? (edited to add: I have no idea what she meant by this)
5. If you cater/ construct your religion according to our desires, then isn't it nothing more than your own invention?
6. Is Wicca able to be shown to be fasle or is it all non-verifiable ideas?
7. If your spells and incantation produce results, how do you know that the power behind the results is good or not?
8. How do you know that there isn't something more sinister behind Wicca? (edited to change "is" to "isn't")
9. Why do you think that rituals dealing with candles, knives, and such are able to affect nature?
My answers are in a reply.